Re: [Xen-devel] 4.2 TODO / Release Plan

>>> On 13.08.12 at 19:26, Ben Guthro <ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is this exclusive to my setup? Does S3 work elsewhere with 4.2?
> It seems to fail 100% of the time on 100% of x86 machines I have tried.

Don't know. The systems I have tried S3 on have problems
even with native Linux, so there's not much point playing
with Xen on them.

Ian(J), I don't suppose this is part of the regression tests?

Gabriel, Yongjie - ISTR this is part of your regular VMX testing,
and the most recent report doesn't mention any problem.

Jan