Re: [Xen-devel] What about a Fedora TestDay about Xen?

  • To: Dario Faggioli <dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 18:55:14 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: George Dunlap <dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:56:23 +0000

Dario,

I am not sure whether we should angle for a Xen Fedora Test day this time
round.

We should first make sure that we have good presence at the Virtualization Test
Day (we got a bit, but never as much as KVM) and try and do all the things we
would for a Xen Test Day. That way, we get to practice and build up credibility
for the next Fedora release where it probably does make sense to do our own
test day. If we do a Xen Fedora Test Day and nobody turns up this can backfire
badly

Does this make sense?

Regards
Lars