[Xen-devel] Xenstore restart

Hi,

I am using xen-4.1-testing with Linux 3.4.3. The hotplug script
xencommons echoes that xenstore is not restartable. Can anyone tell me
the exact reason why it is not restartable. I tried to restart
xenstore by killing the xenstore and restarting it with xencommons but
after that VM creation doesn't work. I used to do the same with the
setting <xen-3.4+Linux-2.6.18> and it used to work fine.

thanks,
Shakeel