Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4 serial hangs during boot

On 23/07/12 21:53, Christopher S. Aker wrote:
> On 7/20/12 3:59 PM, Keir Fraser wrote:
>> Then it is Xen doing something to kill the serial interrupt. ;-) I haven't
>> seen anything like this reported before. Not sure what to suggest really...
>> Gather debug output from interrupt-related debug keys (via the xl debug-keys
>> interface) I suppose. I think that would be 'i' and 'z' keys. That plus Xen
>> and dom0 boot logs... something might become apparent.
> We hit this again today, and I grabbed boot and debug-keys output:
>
> http://theshore.net/~caker/xen/BUGS/serial/log.txt
>
> Thanks,
> -Chris

The serial interrupt will be IO-APIC #9 pin 4 which is set with its
vector as 0xf1.

I cant immediately see any other issue with that log unfortunately.

--
Andrew Cooper - Dom0 Kernel Engineer, Citrix XenServer
T: +44 (0)1223 225 900, http://www.citrix.com