Re: [Xen-devel] unstable git mirror syncing

On 17/07/12 01:17, Ben Guthro wrote:
Bump.

Are the public git trees no longer being updated?

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Ben Guthro <ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It appears that the git mirror of xen-unstable seems to have stopped
syncing about 3 weeks ago

Note that the following does not have recent checkins
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen-unstable.git;a=summary

whereas http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg/ has checkins as recent
as 2 days ago

Is this syncing automated, or manual?
If the former - I think something stopped working.

Hi,

We've start a new git mirror that should be easier to maintained, but unfortunately the sha1/commit id are not compatible with the actual xen-unstable.git.

The git url: git://xenbits.xen.org/people/aperard/xen.git
The url: http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/aperard/xen.git;a=summary

This new tree come with the staging branch, so that will be easier to switch between the unstable and staging tree. The stable trees (4.0 and 4.1) are coming as well.

Be aware that the url should change soon to git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git

--
Anthony PERARD