[Xen-devel] OpenEmbedded layer for building Xen

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Raymond Danks <ray.danks@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:28:15 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:27:21 +0000

In reference to cross-compiling and OpenEmbedded on the Xen 4.0 Feature Request list on the XenRoadMap, I have constructed and posted a layer, meta-xen, that may be used with OpenEmbedded and Yocto distributions for including the Xen hypervisor and tools.  The work currently targets the Xen 4.1.2 release and the x86_64 target architecture.

http://git.se-eng.com/gitweb/?p=meta-xen.git;a=summary

My focus will continue to be the x86_64 OE target (Xen Dom0), but I am open to feedback and contribution for building other target architectures as well.  Please let me know if you find this useful or if there are any changes/additions you would like to see made.

Thanks,
Ray

Raymond Danks
Sage Electronic Engineering, LLC