[Xen-devel] how to find out lea instruction causes skype crash when starting

Hi david,
    I find you signed off a patch about "x86: emulate lea with two register operands correctly" .In this patch,you described skype does a lea instruction and will crash when starting if it does not get the exception.I have used a tool named mentorKG.exe to make a LICENSE.TXT.but the software crashes when starting.I used your patch,and find it works well.I wonder how can you find it's the lea instruction which cause the application software crash when starting.Can you give me some methods?