[Xen-devel] fsimage - no such file

I am having a problem with pygrub of the current (rev 25467)
xen-unstable pygrub in Ubuntu 12.04. pygrub can not read any image. I
have traced the python code and found the problem being in
fsimage.open(file, offset, bootfsoptions). It raises IOError "no such
file or directory". I even wrote the following code and got the same
error.

#!/usr/bin/python
import fsimage

print "Hello, World!"
try:
    fs = fsimage.open("/root/guest/mini.iso", 0, "")
except Exception as e:
    print "Exception ", e

It seems that libfsimage has a problem with current version of Ubuntu.