Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.4.x Backports

On 01/03/2012 11:40, Keith Coleman wrote:
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 4:53 AM, Ian Campbell<Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 23:36 +0000, Jonathan Tripathy wrote:
Hi Keith,
Jonathan,

Thank you for bringing up these issues. I will resolve them.

On a related note it would be very useful if
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Security_Announcements could be updated when
security fixes corresponding to Xen.org security vulnerability
disclosures are added to the 3.4 branch. Keith, can you do that? If not
then if you drop me a line each time I'll take care of it for you.

Certainly!

--
Keith Coleman

Hi Keith,

Is there any update regarding the issue of backporting a few patches, as per my post from February? The CVEs in question are:

CVE-2011-2901
CVE-2011-1898
CVE-2012-0029
CVE-2011-1166