Re: [Xen-devel] Status of devel/netback.liu.v5.on.3.5 branch

On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 16:39 +0100, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 05:39:30PM +0200, Sander Eikelenboom wrote:
> > Hi Konrad,
> >
> > What is the status of the "devel/netback.liu.v5.on.3.5" branch in your tree
> > ?
>
> Hm, lets wrap Ian and CC in this converstation. Were there
> any big outstanding TODOs before the network maintainer
> was OK with them?

IIRC all of Wei's patches were RFC and not yet intended for upstreaming
yet, there was other work we wanted to do first to validate and round
out the ideas started by those patches before committing to them..

> > It doesn't seem to be destined for 3.5 mainline yet ?

No it isn't.

This is a branch containing some development patches which Wei sent out,
it's not even Wei's own development branch.

Ian.