Re: [Xen-devel] Compile error for libxl on centos 5

Andres Lagar-Cavilla writes ("Compile error for libxl on centos 5"):
> I am getting libxenlight.so and xl link failures, complaining about
> missing login_tty and opentty symbols. The patch below fixes this for me,
> in a quick & dirty manner.

Thanks.

> FYI, not proposing this for the tree. I'm not sure to which extent you
> want to support an oldish distro, whether libutil is universally necessary
> and/or available.

We have autoconfery that is supposed to handle this.  We haven't taken
a decision to desupport Centos 5.

Can you check that you have the most recent version, run configure,
and post the resulting transcript, config.log and config.status ?

Thanks,
Ian.