Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] [Xen-API] Xen Document Day: May 28th

On 25/05/2012 22:58, Florian Heigl wrote:
It's a holiday here, too, but I admit I asked for a doc day that is
not on a working day. :)
I do remember that (-: That shows that these things just happen by chance (without design) due to holidays happening at different dates in different countries

It is Pfingsten in Germany, isn't it?

Lars