Re: [Xen-devel] Compile error for libxl on centos 5

Andres Lagar-Cavilla wrote:
I am getting libxenlight.so and xl link failures, complaining about
missing login_tty and opentty symbols. The patch below fixes this for me,
in a quick&  dirty manner.

FYI, not proposing this for the tree. I'm not sure to which extent you
want to support an oldish distro, whether libutil is universally necessary
and/or available.

There's a test for libutil in configure, that should set the appropriate flags, did you do a make distclean && ./configure after updating your tree?

If so, could you please attach your tools/config.log?

Thanks, Roger.