[Xen-devel] xen-pciback.hide syntax

Hi Konrad,

The syntax for specifying the devices for pciback to hide is
"bus:device.function".
While thinking about cooking up a patch to be able to use a "*" wildcard for
the function, i was wondering if not hiding all functions of a device is
feasible at all.

For what I understand of PCI, function 0 is always required, so if I only hide
function 0, i can't use the other functions in dom0, since those functions
would require a function 0, which is hidden.

So would it be more logical to drop/ignore the function from the BDF, and
always hide all functions from a device ?

--
Regards,

Sander