Re: [Xen-devel] Test result of xen-unstable changeset 25326

I start pv domU boot problem bisect, looking at my previous posts with rev
25070 were working but not now.
I want try if kernel package regression but this not work:
aptitude install linux-image-3.2.0-2-amd64=3.2.12-1
Probably no more in repository, can anyone give me advice please?