[Xen-devel] bug report for network device i82599er: eepro100_write4 assertation failed

Sorry, reposting this with a shorter subject line.

When trying to start a FreeBSD 9.0 HVM guest I see the following line
in qemu-dm-freebsd.log:

qemu-dm:
/src/xen-stable-hg/src/xen-4.1-testing.hg-build/tools/ioemu-dir/hw/eepro100.c:1320:
eepro100_write4: Assertion `!"feature is missing in this emulation: "
"unknown longword write"' failed.

The domain crashes.

I suspect this occurs because I am trying to build the domain with a
vif where model=i82559er. Changing the model to e1000 does build
the domain.

I would prefer to have the ability to use 10Gbps because my physical
nic is also a 10Gbps nic:

02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82599EB 10-Gigabit
SFI/SFP+ Network Connection (rev 01)

For further contact please be aware I am not receiving xen-devel
emails, so please include me in CC's when more info is required.

Thank you,
Mark