Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Enhancement

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 02:33:50PM +0545, Rajendra Bele wrote:
> yes i am interested in this research

Ok, lets put xen-devel back on the CC.
.. snip..
> >> can anybody help me for following activities
> >>
> >> 1. Install Xen on laptop

That should be easy. Just install Fedora Core 17 and
run 'yum install xen'

> >> 2. Add open source os to create virtualization environment

Like Linux?

> >> 3. check performance with current souce code
> >>
> >> 4. Identify algorithms associated with existing
> >>
> >> 5. Identify performance bottlenecks with current algorithms
> >>
> >> 6. Modify algorithms and implement code
> >>
> >> 7. execute the code and check performance

So .. may I suggest a different path. Try installing Fedora
Core 17 and just try installing a guest - using virt-install.

Then come back and I can give you an idea of where we
know there are bottlenecks.