Re: [Xen-devel] 4.2 TODO / Release Status

On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 10:34:15AM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> The updated TODO list follows. Per the release plan a strong case will
> now have to be made as to why new items should be added to the list,
> especially as a blocker, rather than deferred to 4.3.

For the beginning, I have the following points:

* xs.h -> xenstore.h
* Directory usage in libxl
  - dumps in /var/xen: wtf?
  - user data files in /var/lib/xen:
    What are the guarantees given for this files?
  - /var/run/libxl for temporary files

Bastian

--
Deflector shields just came on, Captain.