[Xen-devel] Volunteer wanted: xl and empty HVM CD ROM drives (Was: Re: 4.2 TODO / Release Status)

On Tue, 2012-05-08 at 10:34 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> [...]      * xl compatibility with xm:
>               * [BUG] cannot create an empty CD-ROM driver on HVM guest,
>                 reported by Fabio Fantoni in
>                 <4F9672DD.2080902@xxxxxxxxxx>

I don't think anyone is currently working on this. Any volunteers?

I think this should be a relatively easy thing, suitable for a beginner
(e..g someone who is interested in making a start at toolstack hacking.)

Ian.