Re: [Xen-devel] LVM userspace causing dom0 crash

On 5/7/12 2:37 PM, Christopher S. Aker wrote:
This looks suspiciously like the problem described by Nai Xia in "mm:
page_check_address bug fix and make it validate subpages in huge pages"
<http://lkml.org/lkml/2011/3/28/196> - which never made it into mainline
that I can detect.

We've rebuilt without CONFIG_HIGHPTE and are running our test again. We
shall see.

No joy just disabling CONFIG_HIGHPTE. Triggered it on four boxes in no time. Bugs out exactly the same as before except the second BUG "scheduling while atomic" doesn't happen.