Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to get QXL vga working

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 02:15 +0100, ZhouPeng wrote:
> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:56 PM, Stefano Stabellini
> <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Always in text mode.
> >> Never start X11.
> >> Using stdard vga but not qxl-vga.
> >
> > so you didn't actually test qxl at all, did you?
> Didn't test qxl but only spice.

So to return to my question at the start of this thread -- is qxl
something you would be interested in supporting? (I think you said yes,
but we've been somewhat sidetracked on the distinction between SPICE
support and QXL support).

In any case this is definitely 4.3 material IMHO since we are now
feature frozen for 4.2.

Ian.