Re: [Xen-devel] AMD/ATI patch for xen 4.2-unstable

Huang2, Wei wrote

> I just re-spin the patch, but haven't tested it yet. You want to try it
> (attached)? Make sure you are using AMD GPU as the primary.
>
> -Wei

Works perfectly here.
Intel i5-2500, Asrock z68 Extreme4 Gen3, AMD 6870 as primary.
Xen Unstable 25254, Ubuntu 12.04, ubuntu 3.3.3 kernel.
Gfx passthrough=0, just install ati drivers with vnc, then reboot and
monitors turn on with full 3D acceleration.

I've been using this patch (4.1 patch, 4.2 a couple of weeks) 6 months now,
not a single bsod.
Thanks everyone,
Ivo