Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-4.1-testing fails to "make tools"

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-4.1-testing fails to "make tools""):
> I've just thought to actually check the staging vs. regular trees:
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=staging/qemu-xen-4.1-testing.git;a=summary
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=qemu-xen-4.1-testing.git;a=summary
> and it turns out that the regular tree is lagging behind the staging
> one, including the very commits in question, sorry for not looking at
> this sooner.

This is a snafu of some kind on my part.

The qemu-xen-* trees aren't supposed to have separate push gates and
the staging trees for them are a leftover wart.  However I seem to
have accidentally pushed some changesets to staging instead of main.

I have now fixed this by pushing the missing changesets.  In the
future I think I will try to retire the staging trees entirely.

Ian.