Re: [Xen-devel] How to test my patch before I post it to public?

Hi George:

I got it.  Try some extreme value or invalid input to the running code with my
new feature, If the patch is a simple option or something-like which can be
easy tested in this way, Right?

Regards
Wang Zhihao

在 2012-4-30,下午10:46, George Dunlap 写道: