Re: [Xen-devel] no console when using xl toolstack xen 4.1.2

On Apr 24, 2012, at 6:02 AM, Stefano Stabellini wrote:

According to xenstore the console is connected for both domains and you
should be able to access them using /dev/pts/2 and /dev/pts/3.
The only issue I can see is that the disk for "finnix" is not
connected. Maybe an disk open error?

Sure enough, you are right in both cases.   Connecting to the pty with screen gives me access to the console.

domutest is an archlinux instance which is using a LVM partition appears to work.   The finnix domU is using an ISO file and it does not appear to find it on boot up and I can't force it to find it, so running "xl create" doesn't work in that mode as well as I thought it had.     Running it with xend/xm, it works fine

Anything I should be looking at next?

-Sam