Re: [Xen-devel] Ether setup

On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 21:37 +0100, Ken Hamlin wrote:
> Hello everyone. This is my first time attempting to use Xen and I am
> having some problems. I am trying to build a Xen system so that I can
> use the Ether program for malware analysis
> (http://ether.gtisc.gatech.edu/source.html).
>

> Iâve installed Debian 6, and downloaded the Xen 3.1.0 source.

Xen 3.1.0 is really very old indeed (it's from 2007). I strongly
recommend running something newer, like Xen 4.1 for example.

If you can't or won't do that then the advice in
http://old-list-archives.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-07/msg00688.html
seems like your best bet.

In general you shouldn't expect many people to be interested in any
issues you have with 3.1.0 any more though, sorry.

Ian.