Re: [Xen-devel] Stable branch releases?

On 04/11/2012 01:41 PM, Keir Fraser wrote:
On 11/04/2012 18:07, "Ian Campbell"<Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

It seems like it has been quite a while since our last stable branch
releases.

Shall we try and get 4.0.4 and 4.1.3 out of the way before we get too
deep into the 4.2 release closedown?

Perhaps we could do a first rc of each in the next few weeks?
Yes, it's about time.
Before tagging 4.1.3, may I request the following changesets backported from xen-unstable? Will you consider them?

-Wei

==== SVM Decode Assist ====
changeset 23233:1276926e3795
changeset 23234:bf7afd48339a