Re: [Xen-devel] Signed GPLPV drivers available for download

> Dear Fantu,
>
> Thank you very much for your reply. I will be waiting for Xen GPLPV drivers
> for Windows 8.

The current Vista/2008 drivers should work under Windows 8 although I haven't
tested them.

I've got separate drivers for 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista/2008 because there are
a few different features for those versions of the OS. 7/2008R2 has new
networking features (NDIS6.2 or whatever version) but I'm not using those so
the Vista/2008 drivers work just fine. If I ever need to support newer features
I'll do a new specific build but until then it should work as is.

I am interested in hearing reports of anyone testing with Windows 8.

James