Re: [Xen-devel] Teo En Ming's Xen, Linux Kernel and Xen 4.2-unstable VGA Passthrough Documentation (Version 1.7 Released)

On 29/03/2012 23:43, Dario Faggioli wrote:
On Thu, 2012-03-29 at 23:21 +0800, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
I have created only 3 Xen wiki pages recently and somebody edited and
messed up my Xen wiki pages. I will request Lars Kurth to see if it's
possible to make my own Xen wiki pages read-only.

It's not possible and neither is necessary to make pages read-only. Have
a look here:

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki?title=Xen_VGA_Passthrough_to_Windows_8_with_Xen_4.2-unstable&action=history

As you see, the wiki preserves the history of what happens to a page, so
you can restore it to whatever status you like, like, e.g., this one:

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki?title=Xen_VGA_Passthrough_to_Windows_8_with_Xen_4.2-unstable&oldid=2945

And I'm sure you can do that yourself (without bothering Lars) as you're
the author of the page.

I will not be sending any more emails to xen mailing lists with PDF
document attachments.

That would be great, thanks. :-)

Regards,
Dario

Dear Dario,

That's great. I didn't know you can roll back changes to a wiki page until you mentioned it. It's like creating system restore points on Windows and rolling back changes to a known good previous configuration.

Thank you very much for sharing this information with me.

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Singapore