Re: [Xen-devel] Dear Tobias Geiger, I Need Help with Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview / XP (Xen 4.2-unstable)

Hi Teo,

sorry to hear that it didn't help.

Unfortunatly thats all the hints i'm able to give you - from now on you're out
there alone so to speak :)

Good luck - or (even on the danger of repeating myself:) just buy an ATI
card...

Greetings
Tobias