Re: [Xen-devel] [REQUEST] My Request to Xen.org Administrators

On 20/03/2012 17:16, Andrew Pounce wrote:
Hi,

  Please could you help me investigate this - could you provide a bit more
information about what you are seeing.

  Did the email get out of google?

  Did you receive a bounce message from something? (gmail/messagelabs/something
else)

  I don't see any record of any messages from you being rejected by the list
server but all list traffic goes via messagelabs first so it is possible it was
rejected there.

  I would suggest that the best way of adding your content to the xen site
would be to put the information onto the wiki - http://wiki.xen.org/ as that is
typically the best place and where people would get pointed towards for
information.

  Thanks,

   -Andrew