Re: [Xen-devel] quick question re blkback/blkfront w/ Xen 4.1.2

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 04:41:44PM -0800, Steven Noonan wrote:
> With a PV guest on Xen 4.1.2 (Linux 3.2.2 dom0), I'm noticing that while
> block I/O is happening the event channel interrupt count in
> dom0:/proc/interrupts isn't incrementing at all. How can this be?

Hey Steven,

Sorry about late response - was on paternity leave (and is a bit this
week). I am CC-ing the xen-devel on this.

I tried it and the numbers do seem to increment on my side.
You were looking at the blkif numbers right? Is this with a 2.6.18 guest
or a 3.2?