Re: [Xen-devel] Linux 3.4 patches..

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 09:14:25AM +0000, Jan Beulich wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > So these are the patches I am aware of that are going in 3.4:
> > If there are some I've missed please respond to this email with your
> > patch.
>
> Merely looking at the titles, I'm getting the impression that some of
> them are already in 3.3 ("Add ... driver").

Yeah, I screwed up (did it against v3.2-rc7). Here is the list:

Akinobu Mita (1):
      xen-blkfront: use bitmap_set() and bitmap_clear()

Alex Shi (1):
      xen: use this_cpu_xxx replace percpu_xxx funcs

Andrew Jones (1):
      xen/blkfront: don't put bdev right after getting it

Daniel De Graaf (2):
      xen/blkback: use grant-table.c hypercall wrappers
      xen/blkback: Enable blkback on HVM guests

Jan Beulich (3):
      xenbus: address compiler warnings
      xenbus: don't free other end details too early
      xen: constify all instances of "struct attribute_group"

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (10):
      pci: Introduce __pci_reset_function_locked to be used when holding
device_lock.
      xen/pciback: Support pci_reset_function, aka FLR or D3 support.
      xen/setup/pm/acpi: Remove the call to boot_option_idle_override.
      xen/enlighten: Expose MWAIT and MWAIT_LEAF if hypervisor OKs it.
      xen/acpi-processor: C and P-state driver that uploads said data to
hypervisor.
      xen/blkback: Squash the discard support for 'file' and 'phy' type.
      xen/blkback: Make optional features be really optional.
      [CPUFREQ]: provide disable_cpufreq() function to disable the API.
      xen/cpufreq: Disable the cpu frequency scaling drivers from loading.
      xen/acpi-processor: Do not depend on CPU frequency scaling drivers.

Stefano Stabellini (4):
      hvc_xen: support PV on HVM consoles
      hvc_xen: implement multiconsole support
      hvc_xen: introduce HVC_XEN_FRONTEND
      xen/xenbus: ignore console/0

Steven Noonan (1):
      xen-blkfront: make blkif_io_lock spinlock per-device

Tang Liang (1):
      xen: Utilize the restore_msi_irqs hook.