Re: [Xen-devel] Linux 3.4 patches..

>>> On 14.03.12 at 20:35, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> So these are the patches I am aware of that are going in 3.4:
> If there are some I've missed please respond to this email with your
> patch.

One thing I'm missing is the (partial?) revert of
6f5986bce558e64fe867bff600a2127a3cb0c006 ("xen-blkback: Don't
disconnect backend until state switched to XenbusStateClosed."). Joe
didn't come back with an answer to your inquiry so far, yet the fact
that it wasn't the right thing to do was - as I read it - worked out in
the thread "blkfront: don't change to closing if we're busy".

Jan