[Xen-devel] xl creates domU stuck at 100% CPU

Like the subject says: I tried "xl create -c" and xl would create a new
domU at 100% CPU. xl was unable to attach to a console to see the domU
kernel output. I tried xm/xend after xl failed (no reboot or something
like that) and it worked just fine.

Actually, now that I've used xm/xend once, xl works just fine too. So
I'm unable to reproduce this unless I reboot the whole machine, which
I'd like to avoid. I saw similar reports from other people in the archive.

So does this ring a bell? And is this already fixed in the upcoming
4.1.3? (I'm still using 4.1.2).

Regards,
  Sven