[Xen-devel] recent seabios tag updates

Hi Ian,

with these I'm getting the impression we're making it, just like for qemu,
a requirement to use the xenbits mirror rather than the original as well,
even more so given that the two post-1.6.3.1 commits the mirror now
has don't even exist in the upstream tree (yet), making this not even a
mirror anymore.

I really had hoped that we would bring down (rather than up) the
number of private clones of upstream trees, and provide true mirrors
on xenbits really just for developers' convenience. Any word on the
overall picture?

Jan