[Xen-devel] SeaBIOS build problem

Hello,

When compiling SeaBIOS with busybox and uclibc 0.9.33, I've hit the
following error:

  Build Kconfig config file
  Compiling whole program out/ccode.16.s
  Compiling to assembler out/asm-offsets.s
  Generating offset file out/asm-offsets.h
gen-offsets.sh: applet not found

When looking into gen-offsets.sh [0] I've realized there's a strange
shebang in the script ":", is this normal? Replacing ":" with
"#!/bin/sh" solves the problem, but I don't understand why the ":"
shebang works for some (on Debian stable it works ok) and what it
means.

Thanks, Roger.

[0]
http://code.coreboot.org/p/seabios/source/tree/rel-1.6.3.1/tools/gen-offsets.sh