Re: [Xen-devel] Spice in unstable

I have redo...

Install precise daily build 64 bit with this config:
name='PRECISEHVM'
builder="hvm"
memory=1024
vcpus=2
hap=1
pae=1
acpi=1
apic=1
nx=1
vif=['bridge=xenbr0']
#vfb=['vnc=1,vncunused=1,vnclisten="0.0.0.0",keymap="it"']
disk=['/mnt/vm/disks/PRECISEHVM.disk1.xm,raw,hda,rw',
'/dev/scd0,raw,hdb,ro,cdrom']
boot='d'
xen_platform_pci=1
device_model_version='qemu-xen'
vnc=1
vncunused=1
vnclisten="0.0.0.0"
keymap="it"
stdvga=0
sdl=0
Vnc is working but have refresh heavy lag and and some partial refresh
problem (I not know good english for explain good), , is near unusable,
network now seem to be working.

After I change boot to 'c', vnc same problem.

Nothing on log about, and vnc on PV domU work correctly.

I tried also with qemu traditional and the mouse is not working (is lock on
center), performance problem persist but there aren't partial image refresh
problem.

About spice need compiled as default, I'll try to do the patch for the
missing parts in build and xl and xen requirements in readme.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for bad english.