Re: [Xen-devel] [SeaBIOS] seabios build failure in xen tree

On 02/09/12 02:28, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 11:32:10AM +0100, Christoph Egger wrote:
On 02/08/12 02:18, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
We can change the seabios makefile to call these scripts with an
explicit $(PYTHON).

Awesome!

See the attached patch.

That's quite odd.  This looks data related instead of python related.
Try running a "make clean" and then "make" in just the seabios
directory.  If you still see an issue, tar up the seabios "out/"
directory and mail it to me.

It failed the same way.
I sent you the tarball offlist due its size.

Looks like your version of gcc is defining sections with
.rodata.__PRETTY_FUNCTION__ - which is odd as that macro isn't used in
the code.  Does the second attached patch fix it for you?

-Kevin

Both patches work for me and there are no follow-up errors.
Thank you.

Christoph

--
---to satisfy European Law for business letters:
Advanced Micro Devices GmbH