[Xen-devel] credit1 scheduler question.

Hey George,

I was wondering if you could explain in simple terms how the scheduler would
handle per-physical CPU when there are say 16 guests (each guest is using
one VCPU), 32 physical CPUs and dom0 is not restricted to any CPUs. Would
the scheduler per physical CPU schedule: guest, dom0, guest, dom0, and so
on; or would it be more random? (I assume that both guest and dom0 would do
a hypercall yield too).

Thanks!