[Xen-devel] Setting IP address for stubdom?

Is there a convenient way to setup the IP address for the _stubdom_ (to
connect to the vnc server running there) from within the corresponding
HVM config file on Xen 4.1? Or should one use dhcpd?

Thanks,
joanna.

ps. Sorry for posting this to xen-devel, instead of xen-users -- next
time I will subscribe to the latter, I promise ;)