Re: [Xen-devel] Linux kernel initialization using Xen.

On Wed, 2012-02-01 at 10:51 +0000, jack nemati wrote:
> is there any solution for it? Thanks
>
>         I want to do this in the hypervisor level, because I'm going
>         to prevent illegal  modifications in the bootloader. as an
>         instance, I want to prevent users from passing parameters such
>         as noexec=off in boot time to the kernel.

But a user who can modify the command line can just as easily modify
which hypervisor binary they launch, at which point you need to start
thinking about trusted boot etc and if you are doing that you would
naturally measure the bootloader configuration too.

Anyway, you can do whatever checking or modifications you like to the
cmdline in construct_dom0().

Ian.