Re: [Xen-devel] MIPS port

Prasad,

I just saw the press announcement. Congratulations.

Seems nobody has come back regarding submitting changes. That is probably because you baselined on Xen 3.4. I guess we could look into publishing the code as a tarball, but to be honest this has not worked that well for the Xen ARM project and Samsung is going through the process of moving all the code into a repo.

I would much rather prefer if we created a repo (that could be baselined from the 3.4 branch). Basically, I wanted to double check whether you intend to move to xen-unstable and PVOPS and in what timeframe (months, years). It may make sense for you guys to send somebody to the Hackathon in Santa Clara - Konrad who runs the PVOPS project I think will be there. And many of the other devs too. And so will I. I understand you are based in Santa Clara?

Sign up here http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Hackathon/March2012

It would also be great if you could introduce me to some marketing people. I want to make sure that you are listed at http://www.xen.org/community/vendors/XenProductsPage.html ; I also wanted to discuss other ways how Xen.org can help promote you guys as well as how you can help Xen (it is not only about code contributions).

Regards
Lars