Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 11627: regressions - trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 11627: regressions -
trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass"):
> I've just noticed that this was a clone of the non-staging tree (and I
> propagated that via cut and paste into my test). I suppose it is
> possible that the script which pushes from staging->main is not updating
> the server info or that there has been some manual activity while things
> were getting set up.

The current state of that branch was not a result of an automatic test
push; I had just forgotten to run git-update-server-info in it,
although I had enabled the hook.

> I've done "git update-server-info" in both the staging and non-staging
> qemu-upstream-xen.git and my manual clone has come up with the correct
> HEAD.

Thanks.

> Stefano, next time you have cause to push please could you do a quick
> manual clone via the http URL just to check that things are working
> correctly.

I think it will be fine now.

> >  build-amd64-pvops             4 kernel-build              fail REGR. vs.
> > 11601
>
> This one is:
>         + git clone
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git linux
>         using cache /volatile/git-cache...
>         using cache /volatile/git-cache...
>         locked cache /volatile/git-cache...
>         processing /usr/local/bin/git clone
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git linux...
>         Cloning into linux...
>         fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
>
> Which is presumably an external failure which also explains the
> subsequent linux test failure. Everything looks OK to me now so I assume
> it was a transient issue.

Yes.

Ian.