Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] VGA passthough still not working

> On Wed, 2012-01-25 at 21:48 +0100, Pavel MatÄja wrote:
> Ah, ok, so in your case, the vBIOS doesn't actually work, and you don't
> get any output until the OS drivers load?  But you need to load the
> proper bios to guest memory anyway because the drivers depend on it?

I do get the BIOS output. Just on wrong card.
;)

BTW: There is qemu-claim-vga-cycle-for-secondary-gfx-passthrough.patch:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-08/binfGEJAiR8ZA.bin
which does the VGA Enable bit things not using Linux vgaarb.
But I think the part with PCI_HOST_BRIDGE_IGD_VGA_DISABLE is for Intel
chipset.
--
Pavel Mateja