Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] VGA passthough still not working

Yes, I've had a machine running for a couple of weeks, hosting a Windows
7 domu with a passed-through Radeon 4770.  I've rebooted the virtual
machine multiple times, as well as gone through a couple of xl
destroy/create cycles.

I only pass it through as a secondary card, as I have the IGD as the
primary on the host.  The machine is a DQ67SW with a Core i5.  This is
running xen-unstable (c/s 24465) on a 3.2.1 dom0, with no extra patches.

I haven't, however, had any luck passing through the IGD to anything
other than a Windows XP, and that includes running the latest qemu-xen
with Jean's patches (opregion, host bridge config space mapping).  I've
been intending to start a separate thread for that...