Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] VGA passthough still not working

Alexander,

I agree, a manual would be great.

It would make newcomers, like myself, a little bit moreÂcomfortableÂwith Xen.

I think that the first step would be that everyone who has had success with VGA passthru should add their hardware setup and xen/kernel versions to the http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_VGA_Passthrough_Tested_AdaptersÂwiki page, or perhaps we start a new page in the wiki with information on how to use particular graphics cards (i.e. how to patch xen to get them working), and this page can list success stories.

Regards

Sandi

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Likarpenkov Alexander <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please make a manual
or let's together make

Ð ÐÑÑÐÐÑÑ, ÐÐÐÐÑÐÑÐÐÐ ÑÐÐÐÑÑ 2012 ÐÐÐÐ, Ð 18:49:20 ÐÑ ÐÐÑÐÐÐ: