Re: [Xen-devel] [XenARM] Xen Document Days for Jan, Feb & March : Looking for input on dates and a couple volunteers

On 17/01/2012 13:20, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 18:59 +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
Hi everybody,

I have been asked when we should hold the next Xen Document Day. Rather
than going through this every single month, I am proposing dates until
March. I.e.
- January 30, 2012
- Feb 27, 2012
- March 26, 2012
Perhaps we should just nominate a formula (e.g. last Thursday, 3rd Prime
Numbered Day of the month etc)?
These dates are actually the last Monday of a month.