Re: [Xen-devel] x11 header check still needed?

On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 15:50 +0000, Christoph Egger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is the x11 header check in tools/check/ still needed?
>
> On NetBSD it is superflous and can be removed.

I can't see any mention of "keysymdef.h" under tools so I expect it is
superfluous everywhere?

Unless keysymdef.h is just the canary header we use to check for xll
generally but we don't actually use it? Perhaps this is needed to build
qemu with SDL support (but then we'd be better checking for sdl
explicitly, which I expect the qemu config script does...)?

Ian.