[Xen-devel] how to debug xen itself?

hi,

I am trying to debug xen hypervisor through gdb, and its kgdb. I have
compiled xen with these options: --> make debug=y optimize=0
crash_debug=y CMDLINE="console=com1 gdb=com1 earlygdb=y" -j8

I was expecting xen to stop, and wait for my gdb connection through
serial port, but it boots up flawlessly. I am not sure what is my
problem. Should I do something other than that.

I am doing this because I want to use debugger to get better view of xen
internals.

--
Best Regards,
Mohamad Rezaei